The banks of Gruppo Banco Popolare, Banca Popolare di Novara, at least, need to use the service byWeb, or at Home Banking, installing a certificate (format. P12).
No problem for users running Windows with Internet Explorer and / or Firefox nor for Linux and Mac users who wish to use Firefox (which includes the installation of the certificate directly into your browser) ... some more problems for Mac users who wish to use Safari.
No alarm, with the correct configuration in just a few minutes you will bypass the problem by following the steps listed here:
- Download the certificate to your desktop from https://certificato.bancopopolare.it/ in a folder to your liking
- Completely close Safari (Command + Q)
- Open the file with the application of the system Keychain (just make a double mouse click on the downloaded file and it will open automatically)
- Enter the password to authenticate the certificate (the same that is used to download the same)
- Select the certificate in the Keychain and click on the top item in the Archive (here the image file), and then click the Preference submenu new identity ... (in English here New Identity Preference)
- Enter the link https://web.bancopopolare.it:443 (important to write correctly as shown here) and click Add
- Open Safari and go to the https://web.bancopopolare.it:443
I leave you to the pictures to understand even better (and visually) the above procedure ...
Happy surfing to all of you!
Ps if you were still having problems, try to add even https://web.bancopopolare.it:443/ (including /) end!
PPS: If you still are unable to trust ... ons that autonomously manages certificates.
In this case, just open the Firefox preferences and go to Advanced, and then in the Encryption section, select View Certificates and then import the certificate downloaded.