Bancopopolare and certificate at Home Banking (Byweb) on Mac (Safari)
Banks of Gruppo Banco Popolare, Banca Popolare di Novara least, need to use the service Byweb or at Home Banking, the installation of a certificate (format p12).
No problem for users under Windows with Internet Explorer and / or Firefox nor for Linux and Mac users who wish to use Firefox (which includes the installation of the certificate directly into your browser) ... some more problems for Mac users intending to use Safari.
No alarm, with the correct configuration in a few minutes will be around the problem by following the steps listed here:
- Download the certificate to your desktop from https://certificato.bancopopolare.it/ in a folder to your liking
- Fully close Safari (Command + Q)
- Open the file with the application of the system Keychain (just double click the mouse on the downloaded file and it will open automatically)
- Enter the password for certificate authentication (the same that is used to download the same)
- Select the certificate in Keychain and click on the top entry in the Archive (here in the image file), and then click the Preference submenu new identity ... (in English here New Identity Preference)
- Enter the link https://web.bancopopolare.it:443 (important to spell as reported here) and click on Add
- Open Safari and go to the address https://web.bancopopolare.it:443
I leave you to the images to understand even better (and visually) the above procedure ...
Happy surfing to all!
Ps if you were still having problems, try to add even https://web.bancopopolare.it:443/ (including /) final!
PPS: If you fail again ... trust in Firefox that independently manages certificates.
In this case just open the Firefox Preferences and go to Advanced, and then under Show select Encryption certificates and then import the certificate downloaded.