I write this article in response to a question read on a forum, hoping it will help someone in addition to the person concerned (Stefano, aka "Pisubijoux").
There are several ways to do this, I suggest using a small script (to be created with AppleScript Editor) to launch the start of the user's login.
We arrive at practical ...
1) Open the AppleScript editor and enter the following code (commented to help you understand ... ah, comments are inserted with
-- Open iTunes
tell application "iTunes"
- Show window of iTunes running (remove "-")
- Sep shuffle mode to the playlist "Music" (Change it if you want)
September shuffle of user playlist "Music" to true
- Remove shuffle mode to the playlist "Music" (Change it if you want)
- Set of user shuffle playlist "Music" to false
- Play music!
2) Click on Compile and then save it as an application.
3) Open System Preferences -> Accounts -> Startup Items -> enter the application you just saved!
For the lazy you can download the file directly from here:
... Only then proceed to step 3!