It happened with the upgrade (upgrade) to version 2.9.1 and now with 2.9.2. After the upgrade we found with the site is not fully functional, even the administrative part.
The problem then is it due?
First of laziness not to make the Appraise according to the indications given by WordPress.org that invites you to turn off all themes and plugins configured on your site.
Specifically, however, this problem is given by the activation of the plugin MyGallery not find two files that generate this frightening problem. The files are indicted:
In fact, reading the code of the plugin can be observed:
So you do not need is included in the folder wp-includes the site in question and the two files streams.php gettext.php and everything will magically work!
Greetings to all!
aggiornamento , myplugin , plugin , problem , upgrade , Wordpress Categories: HowTo , Misc , Wordpress update , myplugin , plugin , problem , upgrade , Wordpress
I write this article in response to a question read on a forum, in the hope that it will help someone in addition to the direct question (Stephen, aka "Pisubijoux").
There are several methods to do this, I suggest using a small script (to be created with AppleScript Editor) to launch the start of the user's login.
We arrive at practical ...
1) Open the AppleScript editor and enter the following code (commented to help you understand ... ah, comments are inserted with
-- Open iTunes
tell application "iTunes"
- Show window of iTunes running (remove "-")
- Sep shuffle mode to the playlist "Music" (Change it if you want)
September shuffle of user playlist "Music" to true
- Remove shuffle mode to the playlist "Music" (Change it if you want)
- Set shuffle of user playlist "Music" to false
- Play music!
2) Click on Insert and then save it as an Application.
3) Open System Preferences -> Accounts -> Startup Items -> enter the application you just saved!
For the lazy, you can directly download the file from here:
Only ... then proceed to step 3!
That's the question that haunts many people struggling with the infamous iPhone to unlock (jailbreak) or not?
What are actually the advantages and disadvantages of this choice?
I do not want to dwell here in explaining what the Consti operation of jailbreak, but I want to list only briefly, from my point of view, the advantages and disadvantages of such a choice.
- Add Cydia (an alternative to the App Store)
- Access via SSH to the device (use the iPhone as a hard drive in which to upload files via ssh fact)
- SBSettings (Cydia) that sets up quick menu for frequently used functions (on / off services such as wifi, bluetooth, 3G, etc ...)
- Ability to synchronize applications (IPA) downloaded from the Internet through iTunes (this is legal, then everyone is choosing to operate more or less legally with your device)
- Clear the blockage bluetooth for data transfer via the upcoming release of iBlueNove (ex iBluetooth) of MeDevil
- Put a firewall (blacklist) for the management of calls / sms / mms incoming
- Add useful features to native applications such as SMS Helper (displays a count of the characters entered while writing a text message)
- Change the 'APN of your phone provider for not encountering any unwanted charges on its rechargeable
- For 3Gs with new iBoot, inability to restart the iPhone without having to jailbreak again using blackra1n
- Reduction in battery performance (not high if you use wisely the additional services such as SSH, etc ...)
- I can not think of much else ...
You would add something else to the list?
The banks of Gruppo Banco Popolare, Banca Popolare di Novara, at least, need to use the service byWeb, or at Home Banking, installing a certificate (format. P12).
No problem for users running Windows with Internet Explorer and / or Firefox nor for Linux and Mac users who wish to use Firefox (which includes the installation of the certificate directly into your browser) ... some more problems for Mac users who wish to use Safari.
No alarm, with the correct configuration in just a few minutes you will bypass the problem by following the steps listed here:
- Download the certificate to your desktop from https://certificato.bancopopolare.it/ in a folder to your liking
- Completely close Safari (Command + Q)
- Open the file with the application of the system Keychain (just make a double mouse click on the downloaded file and it will open automatically)
- Enter the password to authenticate the certificate (the same that is used to download the same)
- Select the certificate in the Keychain and click on the top item in the Archive (here the image file), and then click the Preference submenu new identity ... (in English here New Identity Preference)
- Enter the link https://web.bancopopolare.it:443 (important to write correctly as shown here) and click Add
- Open Safari and go to the https://web.bancopopolare.it:443
I leave you to the pictures to understand even better (and visually) the above procedure ...
Happy surfing to all of you!
Ps if you were still having problems, try to add even https://web.bancopopolare.it:443/ (including /) end!
PPS: If you still are unable to trust ... ons that autonomously manages certificates.
In this case, just open the Firefox preferences and go to Advanced, and then in the Encryption section, select View Certificates and then import the certificate downloaded.
banco popolare , bpn , certificate mac , certificato , keychain , safari Categories: HowTo , Mac , Miscellaneous popular bench , bpn , mac certified , certificate , keychain , safari
VMware has finally released the long-awaited new version of Fusion , came to 3.0, bringing many new features that finally make it one of the best virtualization software within the Mac
One of the biggest gaps I've always complained in Fusion was a lack in the ability to open files with a virtualized Windows application directly from Finderl (Ex: open an XLS file directly from the Finder and make sure that you opened with Microsoft Excel 2007 virtualized ). This is actually a file association, or associate extensions with a program of your choice.
Despite the efforts of VMWare, you still can not do this by default with Fusion, but with some little ingenuity you can not work around the problem.
- Position the Finder on the folder where your Virtual Machine (Windows for instance);
- Click with the right mouse button on the VM (Virtual Machine) and select "Show Package Contents" (Show Package Contents);
- At this point it opens a new window is located inside the folder "Applications" in which there are installed applications in a Windows environment;
- Open another Finder and navigate to the / Applications folder on your Mac and create a new folder called (for example) "Windows Applications";
- And copy inside your applications (from the Applications folder in the VM that you want to be indexed by Spotlight as native applications on Mac;
- Select a file with the extension you want to associate an application to Windows right-click and select "Get Info"
- Select the "Open With" and then "Other" (Open With - Other)
- At this point, choose the application you want to associate the file extension. You can find it easily in Windows Applications folder that you created previously in step 4!
- Give OK and then click "Change All" ("Change All" . From now on it will open Fusion and its application when you open a file with that extension.
Now some screenshots to better follow the directions:
Have fun and good virtualization at all!