It happened with the update (upgrade) version 2.9.1 and now also with 2.9.2. After the upgrade it has ended up with the site totally broken, not the administrative part.
The problem of what had then?
First of laziness not to make the aggiornamneto according to directions given by WordPress.org that invites you to turn off all the themes and plugins configured on its website.
Specifically, however, this problem is by activation of the plugin MyGallery not finding two rows generates this dreadful problem. The files are indicted:
In fact, reading the code of the plugin can be observed:
So do not need is included in the folder wp-includes the site in question and the two files streams.php gettext.php and everything will magically work!
Greetings to all!
aggiornamento , myplugin , plugin , problem , upgrade , Wordpress Categories: HowTo , Miscellaneous , Wordpress update , myplugin , plug , problem , upgrade , WordPress
Here is the question that haunts many people struggling with the infamous iPhone, to unlock (jailbreak) or less?
What are actually the advantages and disadvantages of this choice?
I will not dwell here in explaining what the absence of the operation of jailbreak, but I intend to list only briefly, from my point of view, the advantages and disadvantages of that choice.
- Add Cydia (reciprocating the App store)
- SSH access to the device (use the iPhone as a hard disk in which to load files via ssh fact)
- SBSettings (via Cydia) which sets quick menu for frequently used functions (on / off services like WiFi, Bluetooth, 3G, etc ...)
- Ability to synchronize applications (IPA) downloaded from the Internet via iTunes (the operation is legal, then it remains everyone the choice to work more or less legally with your device)
- Unblocking a bluetooth for data transfer via the upcoming release of iBlueNove (ex iBluetooth) of MeDevil
- Enter a firewall (blacklist) for handling calls / sms / mms incoming
- Add useful features to native applications such as SMS Helper (displays a character counter input when writing a text message)
- Change the 'APN of your phone provider to not run into unwanted charges on its rechargeable
- For 3Gs with new iBoot, inability to restart the iPhone without having to go back to a jailbreak with blackra1n
- Reduction of battery performance (not high if you use wisely the extra services like SSH etc ...)
- I do not think so much more ...
You would add something else to the list?
Banks of Gruppo Banco Popolare, Banca Popolare di Novara at least, need to use the service Byweb or at Home Banking, the installation of a certificate (format p12).
No problem for users under Windows with Internet Explorer and / or Firefox nor for Linux and Mac users who wish to use Firefox (which includes the installation of the certificate directly into the browser) ... some more problems for Mac users who wish to use Safari.
No alarm, with the correct configuration in a few minutes will be around the problem by following the steps listed here:
- Download the certificate to your desktop from https://certificato.bancopopolare.it/ in a folder to your liking
- Completely close Safari (Command + Q)
- Open the file with the application of the system Keychain (just double click of the mouse on the downloaded file and it will open automatically)
- Enter the password for certificate authentication (the same that is used to download the same)
- Select the certificate in Keychain and click on the top entry to the Archive (File here in the picture) and then click the Preference submenu new identity ... (in English here New Identity Preference)
- Enter the link https://web.bancopopolare.it:443 (important to spell as reported here) and click on Add
- Open Safari and go to the address https://web.bancopopolare.it:443
I leave you to the images to understand even better (and visually) the above procedure ...
Happy surfing to all!
Ps if you were still having problems, try to add even https://web.bancopopolare.it:443/ (including /) final!
PPS: If you fail again ... trust in Firefox that independently manages certificates.
In this case just open the Firefox Preferences and go to Advanced, and then click Show in the Encryption Certificate and then import the certificate downloaded.
banco popolare , bpn , certificate mac , certificato , keychain , safari Categories: HowTo , Mac , Various bench popular , bpn , mac certified , certificate , keychain , safari
VMWare has finally released the long-awaited new version of Fusion , came to 3.0, adding many new features that eventually make it one of the best virtualization software in Mac.
One of the biggest gaps that I always complained in Fusion was the lack in the ability to open files with a virtualized Windows application directly from Finderl (Ex: open an XLS file directly from the Finder and make it opened with Microsoft Excel 2007 virtualized ). This is in fact a file association or associate extensions with a choice program.
Despite the efforts of VMWare, still can not do this by default with Fusion, but with a few tips you can not work around the problem.
- Position the Finder on the folder where your virtual machine (Windows for instance);
- Right click on the VM (Virtual Machine) and select "Show Package Contents" (Show Package Contents);
- At this point it opens a new window is located inside the folder "Applications" in which there are the applications installed in the Windows environment;
- Open another Finder and navigate to the / Applications folder for Mac and create a new folder called (for example) "Windows Applications";
- Copy us in the applications (from the Applications folder in the VM you want to be indexed by Spotlight as native applications for Mac;
- Select a file with the extension you want to associate an application to Windows and right click choose "Get Info"
- Select the "Open With" and then "More" (Open With - Other)
- At this point, choose the application you want to associate the file extension. It can be found easily in the Windows Applications that previously was created in Step 4!
- Give OK and click "Change All" ("Change All" . From now on it will open Fusion and its application when opening a file with that extension.
Now some screenshots to better follow the signs:
Have fun and good virtualization at all!
I get to write about after a month's absence from the last article written on this site ... many new personal and non!
Point out that the absence was not caused by August holidays (unfortunately totally absent this year) because (and here is made the main news staff) I changed finally able to land jobs in banking (Banca Popolare di Novara).
But during this absence There are many new features have also been in the computing world, since the launch of Snow Leopard which I am fully satisfied: few new frills and a lot more stability and speed! The new feline proves to be much more mature than Leopard during the debut (and unfortunately also in later versions). The diatribe of 32bit vs 64bit, the advent of QuicktimeX, the disappearance of Rosetta and more in a feline roaring really!
Also new in WordPress which is now at version 2.8.4 with changes "under the hood", Microsoft Office for Mac Service Pack 2 (12.2.1)
And now expects the upcoming release of firmware 3.1 for iPhone (with great hope that the management of the battery is more efficient) and its battle between Apple and DevTeam with Jailbreak, Ultrasn0w and PwnageTool!
We hope for many other beautiful new personal and not for the last quarter of the year!
3.1 , bpn , firmware 3.1 , iphone , snow leopard Categories: Curiosity , Personal , Other 3.1 , bpn , firmware 3.1 , iphone , snow leopard