It happened with the update (upgrade) version 2.9.1 and now also with 2.9.2. After the update you are left with the site totally broken, even the administrative part.
The problem of what had then?
Primarily by laziness not to make the aggiornamneto following the directions given by WordPress.org prompting to deactivate all the themes and plugins configured on its website.
Specifically, however, this problem is given by the activation of the plugin MyGallery not finding two files generates this dreadful problem. The files are indicted:
In fact, reading the code of the plugin can be observed:
So I do not need is included in the folder wp-includes the site in question and the two files streams.php gettext.php and everything will magically work!
Greetings to all!
aggiornamento , myplugin , plugin , problem , upgrade , Wordpress Categories: HowTo , Miscellaneous , Wordpress update , myplugin , plugin , problem , upgrade , Wordpress
Here is the question that haunts many people struggling with the infamous iPhone, to unlock (jailbreak) or not?
What are actually the advantages and disadvantages of this choice?
I will not dwell here in explaining what is ascertained in the operation of jailbreak, but I intend to list only briefly, from my point of view, the advantages and disadvantages of that choice.
- Add Cydia (alternative to the App store)
- Access via SSH to the device (use the iPhone as a hard disk into which to load files via ssh fact)
- SBSettings (via Cydia) that sets up quick menu for frequently used functions (on / off services like WiFi, Bluetooth, 3G, etc ...)
- Ability to synchronize applications (IPA) downloaded from the Internet via iTunes (the operation is legal, then it remains everyone the choice to operate more or less legally with your device)
- Unblocking a bluetooth for data transfer via the upcoming release of iBlueNove (ex iBluetooth) of MeDevil
- Insert a firewall (blacklist) for the management of calls / sms / mms incoming
- Add useful features to native applications like SMS Helper (displays a character counter input when writing a text message)
- Change the 'APN of your phone provider to not run into unwanted charges on its rechargeable
- For 3Gs with new iBoot, unbootable iPhone without having to go back to a jailbreak using blackra1n
- Reduction of the performance of the battery (not high if you use wisely the additional services such as SSH etc ...)
- I do not think so much more ...
You would add something else to the list?
The banks of the Banco Popolare Group, at least the Banca Popolare di Novara, need to use the service Byweb, or the Home Banking, the installation of a certificate (.p12 format).
No problem for users on Windows with Internet Explorer and / or Firefox nor for Linux and Mac users who wish to use Firefox (which includes the installation of the certificate directly into the browser) ... some more problems for Mac users who wish to use Safari.
No alarm, with the correct configuration in a few minutes will be around the problem by following the steps listed here:
- Download the certificate to your desktop from https://certificato.bancopopolare.it/ in a folder to your liking
- Fully close Safari (Command + Q)
- Open the file with the application of the system Keychain (just double click the mouse on the downloaded file and it will open automatically)
- Enter the password for certificate authentication (the same that is used to download the same)
- Select the certificate in Keychain and click on the top to the voice Archive (here in the image file), and then click the submenu Preference new identity ... (in English here New Identity Preference)
- Enter the link https://web.bancopopolare.it:443 (important to write it correctly as shown here) and click on Add
- Open Safari and go to the address https://web.bancopopolare.it:443
I leave you to the images to understand even better (and visually) the procedure described above ...
Happy surfing to all!
Ps if you were still having problems, try to add even https://web.bancopopolare.it:443/ (including /) final!
PPS: If you fail again ... trust in Firefox that independently manages certificates.
In this case just open the Firefox Preferences and go to Advanced, and then select Show in the Encryption Certificate and then import the certificate downloaded.
banco popolare , bpn , certificate mac , certificato , keychain , safari Categories: HowTo , Mac , Miscellaneous bench popular , bpn , mac certified , certificate , keychain , safari
VMWare has finally released the long-awaited new version of Fusion , came to 3.0, adding many new features that finally make it one of the best virtualization software in Mac.
One of the biggest gaps that I have always complained in Fusion was the lack in the ability to open files with a virtualized Windows application directly from Finderl (Ex: open an XLS file directly from the Finder and make it opened with Microsoft Excel 2007 virtualized ). This is in fact a file association, or associate extensions with a choice program.
Despite the efforts of VMWare, you still can not do this by default with Fusion, but with a few tips you can not work around the problem.
- Position the Finder on the folder where your Virtual Machine (Windows for instance);
- Click with the right button on the VM (Virtual Machine) and select "Show Package Contents" (Show Package Contents);
- At this point you open a new window is located inside the folder "Applications" in which there are the applications installed in the Windows environment;
- Open another Finder and navigate to the / Applications folder for Mac and create a new folder called (for example) "Windows Applications";
- Copy us in the applications (from the Applications folder in the VM that you want to be indexed by Spotlight as native applications on Mac;
- Select a file with the extension you want to associate an application to Windows and right-click choose "Get Info"
- Select the "Open with" and then "Other" (Open With - Other)
- At this point, choose the application you want to associate the file extension. It can be found easily in the Windows Applications that previously was created in Step 4!
- Give OK and click "Change All" ("Change All" . From now on it will open Fusion and its application when you open a file with that extension.
Now some screenshots to better follow the directions:
Have fun and good virtualization at all!
I'll be back to writing after about a month of absence from the last article written on this site ... and not many new personal!
Precisely that the absence was not caused by holidays in August (unfortunately totally absent this year) because (and here the main novelty consists staff) I changed finally managed to land work in banking (Banca Popolare di Novara).
But during this absence There are also been a lot of news in the world of information, since the launch of Snow Leopard which I am fully satisfied: few new frills and lots of stability and speed more! The new feline proves to be much more mature than Leopard undergoing debut (and unfortunately also in later versions). The diatribe of 32bit vs 64bit, the advent of QuicktimeX, the disappearance of Rosetta and more in a feline that really roars!
Also new in WordPress which is now at version 2.8.4 with changes "under the hood", Microsoft Office for Mac Service Pack 2 (12.2.1)
And now expects the upcoming release of firmware 3.1 for the iPhone (with great hope that the management of the battery is more efficient) and its battle between Apple and DevTeam with Jailbreak, Ultrasn0w and PwnageTool!
We hope for many other beautiful new personal and not for the last quarter of the year!
3.1 , bpn , firmware 3.1 , iphone , snow leopard Categories: Curiosity , Personal , Miscellaneous 3.1 , bpn , firmware 3.1 , iphone , snow leopard