It happened with the update (upgrade) to version 2.9.1 and now with 2.9.2. After the upgrade we found with the site is not fully functional, even the administrative part.
The problem then is it due?
First of laziness not to make the Appraise according to the directions given by WordPress.org that invites you to turn off all themes and plugins configured on your site.
Specifically, however, this problem is given by the activation of the plugin that MyGallery not find two files generates this dreadful problem. The files are indicted:
In fact, reading the code of the plugin can be observed:
So you do not need is included in the folder wp-includes the site in question and the two files streams.php gettext.php and everything will magically work!
Greetings to all!
aggiornamento , myplugin , plugin , problem , upgrade , Wordpress Categories: HowTo , Misc , Wordpress update , myplugin , plugin , problem , upgrade , Wordpress
That's the question that haunts many users struggling with the infamous iPhone, to unlock (jailbreak) or not?
What are actually the advantages and disadvantages of this choice?
I do not want to dwell here in explaining what consti operation jailbreak, but I want to list only briefly, from my point of view, the advantages and disadvantages of such a choice.
- Add Cydia (an alternative to the App store)
- Access to the device via SSH (use the iPhone as a hard disk into which to load files via ssh fact)
- SBSettings (Cydia) that sets up quick menu for frequently used functions (on / off services such as wifi, bluetooth, 3G, etc ...)
- Ability to synchronize applications (IPA) downloaded from the internet via iTunes (this is legal, then everyone is choosing to operate more or less legally with your device)
- Clear the blockage of the data transfer via bluetooth to the upcoming release of iBlueNove (ex iBluetooth) of MeDevil
- Insert a firewall (blacklist) for the management of calls / sms / mms incoming
- Add useful features to native applications such as SMS Helper (displays a counter of characters entered in the process of writing a SMS)
- Change the 'APN of your phone provider not to run in unwanted charges on its rechargeable
- For 3Gs with new iBoot, inability to restart the iPhone without having to jailbreak again using blackra1n
- Reduction in battery performance (not high if you use wisely the additional services such as SSH, etc ...)
- I can not think of much more ...
You would add something else to the list?
The banks of the Gruppo Banco Popolare, Banca Popolare di Novara, at least, need to use the service Byweb, or the Home Banking, installing a certificate (p12 format).
No problem for users on Windows with Internet Explorer and / or Firefox nor for Linux and Mac users who wish to use Firefox (which includes the installation of the certificate directly into your browser) ... some more problems for Mac users who wish to use Safari.
No alarm, with the correct configuration in a few minutes you will bypass the problem by following the steps listed here:
- Download the certificate to your desktop from https://certificato.bancopopolare.it/ in a folder to your liking
- Completely close Safari (Command + Q)
- Open the file with the application of the system Keychain (just double click of the mouse on the downloaded file and it will open automatically)
- Enter the password for the certificate authentication (the same one that is used to download the same)
- Select the certificate in Keychain and click on the top item in the Archive (here the image file), and then click the Preference submenu new identity ... (in English here New Identity Preference)
- Enter the link https://web.bancopopolare.it:443 (important to write correctly as shown here) and click Add
- Open Safari and go to the https://web.bancopopolare.it:443
I leave you to the pictures to understand even better (and visually) the above procedure ...
Happy surfing to all!
Ps if you were still having problems, try to add even https://web.bancopopolare.it:443/ (including /) finale!
PPS: In case you fail again ... trust in Firefox which operates independently verified.
In this case just open the Firefox Preferences and go to Advanced and then the Encryption section, select View Certificates and then import the downloaded certificate.
banco popolare , bpn , certificate mac , certificato , keychain , safari Categories: HowTo , Mac , Miscellaneous popular bench , BPN , mac certified , certificate , keychain , safari
VMWare has finally released the long-awaited new version of Fusion , came to 3.0, adding many new features that finally make it one of the best virtualization software in Mac.
One of the biggest gaps I've always complained in Fusion was a lack in the ability to open files with a virtualized Windows application directly from Finderl (Ex: open an XLS file directly from the Finder and make sure that it opened with Microsoft Excel 2007 virtualized ). This is actually a file association, or associate extensions with a program of your choice.
Despite the efforts of VMWare, you still can not do this by default with Fusion, but with some little ingenuity you can not work around the problem.
- Position the Finder on the folder where your Virtual Machine (Windows for instance);
- Click with the right mouse button on VM (Virtual Machine) and select "Show package contents" (Show Package Contents);
- At this point you open a new window is located inside the folder "Applications" in which there are installed applications in a Windows environment;
- Open another Finder and navigate to the / Applications folder of Mac and create a new folder called (for example) "Windows Applications";
- Copy us inside the application (from the Applications folder in the VM that you want to be indexed by Spotlight as native applications in Mac;
- Select a file with the extension you want to associate an application to Windows right click and choose "Get Info"
- Select the "Open With" and then "Other" (Open With - Other)
- At this point, choose the application you want to associate the file extension. You can find it easily in Windows Applications folder that you created previously in step 4!
- Give OK and click "Change All" ("Change All" . From now on it will open Fusion and its application when you open a file with that extension.
Now some screenshots to better follow the directions:
Have fun and good virtualization at all!
I'll be back to writing after about a month of absence from the last article written on this site ... lots of new personal and non!
Point out that the absence was not caused by August holidays (unfortunately totally absent this year) since (and here comprises the main new staff) I changed finally able to land work in banking (Banca Popolare di Novara).
But during this absence there are also been many innovations in the computer world, since the launch of Snow Leopard which I am fully satisfied: a few new frills and a lot more stability and speed! The new feline proves to be much more mature than stage debut in Leopard (and unfortunately also in later versions). The diatribe of 32bit vs 64bit, the advent of QuicktimeX, the disappearance of Rosetta and much more in a cat that really roars!
Also new in WordPress which is now at version 2.8.4 with changes "under the hood", Microsoft Office for Mac Service Pack 2 (12.2.1)
And now you expect the upcoming release of firmware 3.1 for the iPhone (with great hope that the management of the battery is more efficient) and its battle between Apple and with DevTeam Jailbreak, Ultrasn0w and PwnageTool!
We hope for many more good news personally and not for the last quarter of the year!
3.1 , bpn , firmware 3.1 , iphone , snow leopard Categories: Curiosity , Personal , Miscellaneous 3.1 , BPN , firmware 3.1 , iphone , snow leopard